At this point, we would like to provide you with a small overview of our payment options and conditions.
- Unlocking the products after payment
- Invoicing 3 days before the next due date
- Bank Transfer
- SOFORT: Pay easy online shopping as you are accustomed to. With your online banking data and maximum security via PIN and TAN. Thanks to a real-time transaction confirmation to the shop, an immediate release of your ordered goods is possible.More here
- Paysafecard: Secure payment on the internet, without bank account or credit card? Buy paysafecard and pay online as with cash. Pay by entering a 16-digit PIN or register for my paysafecard and simply pay by username and password. You can find more information at www.paysafecard.com.
For payments with paysafecard we charge a fee of 15%. This method of payment is temporarily available only to existing customers; for exceptions, please contact support.
- Bitcoin: Payment is made by BitPay, the exchange rate of which is used to convert € to Bitcoins. The current exchange rate can be viewed at the following Internet address: https://bitpay.com/bitcoin-exchange-rates
Note: When paying by bitcoin it takes some time until we get the confirmation of bitpay. As soon as we have received the confirmation, the product is automatically activated. This method of payment is temporarily available only to existing customers; for exceptions, please contact support.
- Barzahlen.de: Pay for your order simply and securely with cash in one of the bar number partner branches. This includes Germany’s dm-drogerie markets, supermarkets of real, SB Warenhaus GmbH and the branches of mobilcom-debitel. Your shipment will be sent immediately after payment. The nearest store near you can be found here. This method of payment is temporarily available only to existing customers; for exceptions, please contact support.
Note: For payments with cash payment.com we charge a fee of 8%.
- Sepa direct debit: For the direct debit method, we simply book the due invoice amount from your bank account. Please note that we only offer direct debit to existing customers and currently only for customers from Germany and Austria.New orders will only be released after receipt of the signed Sepa mandate.