Paysafecard is a popular PrePaid payment method from Austria where the customer can make the payment using a multi-digit PIN code. PIN codes for PaySafeCard can be purchased by the customer at many locations such as supermarkets, kiosks or petrol stations.
Our payment gateway for Paysafecard offers you the possibility to offer your customers this convenient way of paying directly via PaySafeCard.
Note: This payment gateway requires an account with PaySafeCard with REST interface
The configuration by WHMCS is very simple, only the keys are needed, and you can calculate the fees so that they are stored in the WHMCS transaction (fees are not passed on to the customer).
The following picture shows the simple configuration in the WHMCS.
You can find the Changelog here.
WHMCS Paymentgateway for Paysafecard
- encoded (need min. IonCube Loader 10.2)
- Support of the test mode
- Paysafecard REST API
- free DEV license on request
- The fees incurred can be calculated and stored in WHMCS. (No fee transfer to the customer)
- compatible to WHMCS 7.3 – 7.7 and PHP 5.6 – 7.3
- 1 year updates and support incl. Each additional year 10 € (VAT included)